- Up to four people can be accommodated
- Two queen size beds in large bedrooms, all linen provided
- Plan of house- shows the house layout
- Property Plan -a map of the Nest showing the positions of the utilities, water, electricity, etc
- Lounge with dining area, flat-screen television and DVD player
- Separate bathroom with lovely large bath and shower
- Powder room
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, electric cook-top, microwave oven, espresso machine and fridge
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer tucked away in the kitchen
- Plenty of parking
- Badger Creek is at the bottom of the garden
- Short walk or drive to Badger Weir Picnic Grounds
- No pets
- No smoking indoors
- Portacot is available, and we don't charge you for the second room if you just need it for the portacot only.
- Whilst children are welcome, some may not feel the property is suitable for young children.
- There are no fences to the creek at the rear of the property or to the road at the front.
- The garden is also natural bushland with rocks, logs, branches and lots of other obstacles to explore.
- Young children will need to be supervised at all times.